Sure sign of computer virus has infected your system
- Your computer inexplicably slows to a crawl
- Fake computer antivirus messages
- Unwanted browser toolbars
- Redirected Internet searches
- Frequent random popups
- Unexpected software installs
- Unwanted and unexpected software installs
- Your mouse moves between programs and makes correct selections
If you see any of the above you have a computer virus, your best course of action is to update your antimalware and antivirus, then unplugg the network cable or shutdown your wireless and run a full antivirus or antimalware software. I recommend using Avast, or Bit Defender antivirus which links can be found at my support site http://avantihelp.com/recomended-software/ to remove a computer virus.
Good habits to prevent issues is easy:
- Nothing is free, free comes with a price
- If you download look at the fine print
- When installing decline the add-on software, most times this does not effect the installation of the software you want installed.
If you can’t fix your issue, just visit us at our website www.avantinetworks.com, and create a ticket or call us at 508-381-8307